It is the online magazine of the National Union of Italian Film Critics with reviews of upcoming movies and news from the world of cinema
- 01.2017 Oscar 2017 Nomination for Tanna
- 12.2016 Oscar© 2017: Tanna Advances in Foreign Language Shortlist
- 09.2016 To a film of the 31. Venice International Film Critics’ Week the Lion of the Future: The Last of Us by Ala Eddine Slim
- 09.2016 The Mario Serandrei – Hotel Saturnia Award to The Last of Us by Ala Eddine Slim
- 09.2016 Circolo del Cinema di Verona Audience Award 2016 to Los nadie by Juan Sebastián Mesa
- 07.2016 31. Venice Critics’ Week Line-Up unveiled: films in competition and special events
- 07.2016 31. Venice International Film Critics’ Week and Istituto Luce Cinecittà present SIC@SIC
- 09.2015 All Awards 2015 announced: Audience Award Pietro Barzisa to Tanna by Bentley Dean and Martin Butler
- 07.2015 The line-up of the 30. Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2015 Line-up and special events 2015 unveiled
- 07.2015 Alessandro Rak authors the new opening sequence of the Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2015 Opening Film and Saturnia Prize – SIC 30 Special Award: Orphans by Peter Mullan
- 09.2014 FEDEORA awards to the films presented in the 29th Venice International Films’ Critics Week
- 09.2014 RaroVideo Audience Award 2014 to No One’s Child by Vuk Ršumović
- 07.2014 The line-up of the 29. Venice International Film Critics’ Week
by Ali Karim / Iran 2009 / 100'
by Tarik Saleh / Sweden 2009 / 86'
by Nader T. Homayoun / Iran France 2009 / 95'
by Mira Fornay / Czech Republic Slovakia Ireland 2009 / 83'
by Ilya Demichev / Russia 2009 / 125'
by Claudio Noce / Italy 2009 / 103'
by Patric Chiha / France Austria 2009 / 110'
by Jörgen Bergmark / Sweden 2009 / 104'
by Jung Sung-il / South Korea 2009 / 197'
by Erik Gandini / Sweden 2009 / 80'