It is the online magazine of the National Union of Italian Film Critics with reviews of upcoming movies and news from the world of cinema
- 09.2018 Lissa ammetsajjel by Syrian directors Saeed Al Batal and Ghiath Ayoub wins the Audience Award
- 07.2018 The lineup of the 2018 Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2018 The selection of SIC@SIC Short Italian Cinema 2018
- 07.2018 The disruptive creative strength of Stefano Tamburini in the image of the 33. Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 09.2017 Temporada de caza by Argentinian director Natalia Garagiola wins the SIAE Audience Award
- 07.2017 The lineup of the 2017 Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2017 Comic books artist Carmine Di Giandomenico creates the image for the 32nd Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2017 SIC@SIC 2017 Short Italian Cinema @ Settimana Internazionale della Critica
- 01.2017 Oscar 2017 Nomination for Tanna
- 12.2016 Oscar© 2017: Tanna Advances in Foreign Language Shortlist
- 09.2016 To a film of the 31. Venice International Film Critics’ Week the Lion of the Future: The Last of Us by Ala Eddine Slim
- 09.2016 The Mario Serandrei – Hotel Saturnia Award to The Last of Us by Ala Eddine Slim
- 09.2016 Circolo del Cinema di Verona Audience Award 2016 to Los nadie by Juan Sebastián Mesa
- 07.2016 31. Venice Critics’ Week Line-Up unveiled: films in competition and special events
- 07.2016 31. Venice International Film Critics’ Week and Istituto Luce Cinecittà present SIC@SIC
by Ali Karim / Iran 2009 / 100'
by Tarik Saleh / Sweden 2009 / 86'
by Nader T. Homayoun / Iran France 2009 / 95'
by Mira Fornay / Czech Republic Slovakia Ireland 2009 / 83'
by Ilya Demichev / Russia 2009 / 125'
by Claudio Noce / Italy 2009 / 103'
by Patric Chiha / France Austria 2009 / 110'
by Jörgen Bergmark / Sweden 2009 / 104'
by Jung Sung-il / South Korea 2009 / 197'
by Erik Gandini / Sweden 2009 / 80'