It is the online magazine of the National Union of Italian Film Critics with reviews of upcoming movies and news from the world of cinema
- 01.2017 Oscar 2017 Nomination for Tanna
- 12.2016 Oscar© 2017: Tanna Advances in Foreign Language Shortlist
- 09.2016 To a film of the 31. Venice International Film Critics’ Week the Lion of the Future: The Last of Us by Ala Eddine Slim
- 09.2016 The Mario Serandrei – Hotel Saturnia Award to The Last of Us by Ala Eddine Slim
- 09.2016 Circolo del Cinema di Verona Audience Award 2016 to Los nadie by Juan Sebastián Mesa
- 07.2016 31. Venice Critics’ Week Line-Up unveiled: films in competition and special events
- 07.2016 31. Venice International Film Critics’ Week and Istituto Luce Cinecittà present SIC@SIC
- 09.2015 All Awards 2015 announced: Audience Award Pietro Barzisa to Tanna by Bentley Dean and Martin Butler
- 07.2015 The line-up of the 30. Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2015 Line-up and special events 2015 unveiled
- 07.2015 Alessandro Rak authors the new opening sequence of the Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2015 Opening Film and Saturnia Prize – SIC 30 Special Award: Orphans by Peter Mullan
- 09.2014 FEDEORA awards to the films presented in the 29th Venice International Films’ Critics Week
- 09.2014 RaroVideo Audience Award 2014 to No One’s Child by Vuk Ršumović
- 07.2014 The line-up of the 29. Venice International Film Critics’ Week
by Francesco Matera / Italy 2011 / 85'
by Francesco Lagi / Italy 2011 / 90'
by Simon Kaijser Da Silva / Sweden 2011 / 95'
by Jessica Krummacher / Germany 2011 / 86'
by Guy Édoin / Canada 2011 / 111'
by Cyril Mennegun / France 2011 / 80'
by Michale Boganim / France Ukraine Germany Poland 2011 / 105'
by Hernán Belón / Argentina Italy 2011 / 82'
by Kyzza Terrazas / Mexico 2011 / 82'
by Guido Lombardi / Italy 2011 / 100'