It is the online magazine of the National Union of Italian Film Critics with reviews of upcoming movies and news from the world of cinema
- 07.2019 Venice International Film Critics’ Week: Line-up 2019
- 07.2019 The selection of SIC@SIC Short Italian Cinema 2019
- 07.2019 A vortex of shining light: the official image of the 34th Venice Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2019 A flame that never burns out: the new opening sequence of the Venice International Film Critics’ Week is an homage to the work of Kevin Jerome Everson
- 09.2018 Lissa ammetsajjel by Syrian directors Saeed Al Batal and Ghiath Ayoub wins the Audience Award
- 07.2018 The lineup of the 2018 Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2018 The selection of SIC@SIC Short Italian Cinema 2018
- 07.2018 The disruptive creative strength of Stefano Tamburini in the image of the 33. Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 09.2017 Temporada de caza by Argentinian director Natalia Garagiola wins the SIAE Audience Award
- 07.2017 The lineup of the 2017 Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2017 Comic books artist Carmine Di Giandomenico creates the image for the 32nd Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2017 SIC@SIC 2017 Short Italian Cinema @ Settimana Internazionale della Critica
- 01.2017 Oscar 2017 Nomination for Tanna
- 12.2016 Oscar© 2017: Tanna Advances in Foreign Language Shortlist
- 09.2016 To a film of the 31. Venice International Film Critics’ Week the Lion of the Future: The Last of Us by Ala Eddine Slim
by Xin Yukun / People’s Republic of China 2014 / 119'
by Ivan Gergolet / Italy, Argentina, Slovenia 2014 / 75'
by Nguyễn Hoàng Điệp / Vietnam, France, Norway, Germany 2014 / 98'
by Vuk Ršumović / Serbia, Croatia 2014 / 95'
by Stéphane Demoustier / France, Belgium 2014 / 95'
by Suha Arraf / 2014 / 85'
by Timm Kröger / Germany 2014 / 80'
by Nima Javidi / Iran 2014 / 93'
by Diego Bianchi / Italy 2014 / 101'