It is the online magazine of the National Union of Italian Film Critics with reviews of upcoming movies and news from the world of cinema
Sic @ Sic
- Pagliacci / Clowns
- Atlante 1783 / Atlas 1783
- Colazione sull’erba / Luncheon on the Grass
- dodici pagine / Twelve Pages
- Era ieri / It Was Yesterday
- Notturno / Nocturne
- 09.2019 Jeedar El Sot by Ahmad Ghossein wins the Grand Prize Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2019 Venice International Film Critics’ Week: Line-up 2019
- 07.2019 The selection of SIC@SIC Short Italian Cinema 2019
- 07.2019 A vortex of shining light: the official image of the 34th Venice Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2019 A flame that never burns out: the new opening sequence of the Venice International Film Critics’ Week is an homage to the work of Kevin Jerome Everson
by Ala Eddine Slim / Tunisia, Qatar, UAE, Lebanon 2016 / 95'
by Jérôme Reybaud / France 2016 / 141'
by Juan Sebastián Mesa / Colombia 2016 / 84'
by Vincent Biron / Canada 2016 / 78'
by Bradley Liew / Malaysia, Philippines 2016 / 143'
by Keywan Karimi / France, Iran 2016 / 95'
by Irene Dionisio / Italy, Switzerland, France 2016 / 85'
by Alice Lowe / United Kingdom 2016 / 92'
by Xander Robin / USA 2016 / 78'